Why choose TX16S?
- Built in USB-C Charging.
- USB-C Data/simulator port.
- Bigger battery compartment.
- External SD card slot.
- 2 X UART ports for updates and DIY.
- Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward.
- Better case design with improved grip ergonomics.
- Better switch quality and placement design.
- Better sliders with good center feedback.
- Full Size (not small short throw) HALL gimbal with CNC Aluminum face.
- Official OpenTX support.
- Official Multi-module support.
- Improved speaker circuit (no noise).
- Included EPP carry box.
TX16s Basic Specifications:
- Weight: 820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia.
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port.
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
Radiomaster TX16S (w/ Hall Sensor Gimbal) 16ch 2.4ghz Radio