Upgrade Taranis Loudspeaker for Frsky X9D / X9D Plus and X9DP SE Radio Transmitter
Item Name: Taranis Loudspeaker
Version: X9D & X9D Plus Version (compatible with Frsky X9D/ X9DP and X9DP SE)Power: 2WResistance: 8 ohms (± 10%)
Magnetic Circuit Form: External Magnetic TypeSensitivity: 86Harmonic distortion: ≤ 4Shape: round
Size ( Including the Fixing Base): 32 (Dia.) x 30 (H) mm X9D Version;
Weight: 18.34g ( X9D Version)
--- More Louder than original speaker
For X9D Version
1. Take out the Tarnais Radio battery. Notice: When you are using the Radio Transmitter, you must turn off it.
2. Take off the 6 screws on the back of Radio and then open the case, you would see the original speaker
3. Then cut off the power cable ( 1, 2) the following photo showed. Then take out the speaker.
3. Use the heat glue on the fixing base like the following photo showed.
4. Put the new upgrade speaker into the former place and connect the power cable well. 5. Cove the case back and screw tight. Finish.
1 x Upgrade Taranis Loudspeaker
1x Fixing base ( was fixed well on the speaker out from factory)